- Beat the dealer by getting as close to 21 as possible without "busting."
- If the dealer shows an ace, you can buy insurance for 1/2 of your bet.
Then, if the dealer draws a blackjack, you do not lose your bet, only the fee.
- Dealer automatically wins with a blackjack (unless the player was dealt a Blackjack,
which is a push).
- A Blackjack (Ace and a Ten or Face Card) pays 3-2.
- You can Split hands on doubles (matching your bet)
- You can Double your bet and get one more card.
- Every game draws unique cards, re-shuffling
3/4 through the deck.
- You start with $2000, and can play until your bank reaches $0.
- Statistics will be shown when you quit.
- Top ten high scorers are displayed.
- We are playing with 4 decks and have a maximum bet of $25000.